POAP - Proof of Attendance Protocol
To celebrate the much anticipated launch of the Ethereum 2.0 beacon chain, the ETHStakers community with assistance of Proof of Attendance Protocol are issuing a set of special NFTs. There are 3 different tokens:
There are 3 different tokens
Genesis depositor: Anyone who deposits 32 ETH on the deposit contract.
Block Proposer 1 - 1024: Validators that propose one of the first 1024 blocks and have to have an encoded ETH1 address on the graffiti field
Block Proposer 1 - 32768: Validators that propose one of the the first 32768 blocks and have to have an encoded ETH1 address on the graffiti field.
What is POAP?
The Proof of Attendance Protocol is a dapp that distributes badges in the form of ERC-721 tokens to prove you participated in an event. More info on the dapp and the multiclient token can be found here.
How will it work?
- Install an Eth2.0 client and set up a node and validator.
- Add the Eth1.0 (Mainnet) address you want to receive the badge within the field provided.
- Add the generated graffiti flag to your validator client.
- If you propose a block between genesis and block , your Eth1.0 address will be recorded on the beacon-chain, and you will be able to claim a token with that address using POAPs website.
- The tokens will be distributed via a mechanism called a merkle drop. This is like an airdrop, but badges are only distributed to those who actively claim them reducing state bloat and chain congestion.
Generate the flag for you validator:
Ethereum 2.0 Mainnet Leaderboard